Avoid the Headlines.
Assess Correct Protect
The financial services industry is a number one target for cyber security threats and each year more firms fall victim to attacks. How do you ensure your systems, processes and important data stay protected? How do you meet the ever-changing regulatory standards set by FINRA and the SEC for cyber security?
As the leading provider of cyber secure, FINRA/SEC compliant solutions for Broker-Dealers and RIAs, Docupace has an unparalleled track record of securing systems, processes, and data without a single security breach.
We help Broker-Dealers and RIAs, regardless of size or complexity, assess their vulnerabilities, correct potential gaps, and provide them with ongoing monitoring to stay protected.
You too can benefit from our expertise.
With automated scanning tools and manual assessment techniques we conduct a thorough vulnerability assessment of your internal and external web applications, servers, and computers to determine the following:
Device and Server Encryption Status
Firewall and Wireless Access Point Security
Soundness of Backup Strategy
Based on the results of the vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, the following deliverables and services are provided:
- Cyber Security Report including Remediation Strategy
- Hardware and software inventory, identifying any potentially dangerous applications
- Network map, indicating wireless access points
- Virtual cyber-security training for staff
- Management of all remediation activities through completion
- Secure document storage for all cyber security remediation and monitoring materials
- Encryption services for devices and servers (optional)
Each cyber security service package includes 12 months of ongoing monitoring with the option to extend.
Review your custom-tailored cyber security package today! Tell us about your organization and we’ll recommend the cyber security package that best fits your needs.
For Docupace, security has always been core.Michael Pinsker
WATCH WHAT YOU GET WITH DOCUPACE