ePACS Connect embeds cyber security services with Docupace’s straight through processing platform. ePACS Connect is part of the ePACS Productivity Suite with additional features and cyber security services to help Broker-Dealers, RIAs and their affiliated advisors builds a stronger cyber-compliant foundation and optimize their business operations with secure, paperless processing from start to finish.
The ePACS Connect platform can be configured to leverage solutions specific to a firm’s goals and needs including new built-in cybersecurity and transaction processing features such as:
- SmartForms Technology: ePACS Connect comes with a library of SmartForms that are infused with business rules that drive data validations. Fields that are filled out incorrectly, are missing information, and/or do not meet regulatory standards are automatically flagged for correction at the beginning of the process. Leveraging our secure APIs, data can be harvested from other sources through secure integrations, and used to simplify the data entry process. Data is automatically saved and can be used in other downstream systems.
- Centralized Document Vault: ePACS Connect can consolidate and organize a firm’s books and records within a secure digital vault that meets the demands of SEC Reg. 17(a)3 and 17(a)4, HIPAA. Users can easily find and review stored documents as the need arises, and securely workflow or scan new documents for storage in the vault.
- Cyber Encryption: Devices, Data and Documents are secured through encryption with ePACS Connect. PII & SPI are protected from security threats.
- Cyber Security Monitoring & Reporting: ePACS Connect includes continuous and confidential monitoring and reporting to provide front-line defense that helps computers stay compliant with your cyber security policies. Our systems evaluate each computer on a daily basis and report its status as well as any steps necessary to bring the device into compliance.
- Greater Mobility: The ePACS Connect platform can be accessed securely through mobile devices, enabling users to conduct business in a paperless fashion from any location.
- Vendor Risk Assessments: ePACS Connect users can conduct vendor risk assessments prior to contracting with third-party vendors to ensure these organizations have necessary measures in place to protect sensitive client and account information.
ePACS Connect also leverages a new user interface for advisors and firms for a faster and more efficient recordkeeping experience for all business lines. The enhanced interface offers thorough tracking and search functions that helps prepare users for the rigors of a compliance audits. These features include:
- A new dashboard where advisors can quickly view all assigned work items, along with their statuses and locations.
- Split screens that make data entry easier and more reliable.
- New customizable dashlets that provide quick totals.
- Flexible search features that make it easier to retrieve documents.
- New icons that deliver quick access to document-editing functionalities.
- Fewer clicks to access your most important features and functions.
ePACS Straight-Through Processing
ePACS Centralized Vault
ePACS Data Room
ePACS Advertising Review
ePACS Transition Assistant
ePACS Compliant Mail
ePACS AI Solution
What You Get With ePACS© Productivity Suite
✔ Turn-Key Compliance
✔ Eliminate Bottle-Necks and Errors
✔ Reduce Risk Exposure
✔ Increase Workflow Efficiency
✔ Process All Lines of Business
✔ Fees & Commissions Paid Faster
✔ Correct Paperwork the First Time
✔ Paperless and Regulatory Compliant